Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum Look & New Sections

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
repeZ.
repeZ.

New Forum Look & New Sections Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:41 pm

If you haven't noticed, I added a new theme to the forum. I feel the last theme was very hard to read and dark so I chose this bright white theme which I believe is more readable. Also, I have added new sections to the forum such as "Youtube Vids" and "Tips" and "Suggestions". One of them called "Youtube Vids", is a thread to share your favorite youtube videos and just have fun. Hopefully you guys will enjoy.
Back to top Go down
n0bLoOd

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:39 pm

Very impressed repeZ keep the good work up on these forums, clan is doing great =]
Back to top Go down
repeZ.
repeZ.

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Thanks, I'm planning on organizing tournies, clan scrims, etc.. to make this clan active in knifing. I will need help from all the leaders.
Back to top Go down
PhiL
Admin
Admin
PhiL

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 3:32 am

repeZ. wrote:
I will need help from all the leaders.

am I one of em?
Back to top Go down
https://cuttingedge.forumotion.co.uk
repeZ.
repeZ.

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:26 pm

No, but I suppose I will need help organizing these plans from clan members too.
Back to top Go down
Zeper
Zeper

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 2:19 am

I changed it again to own fonts and background but the forums skin is from Styles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look & New Sections   New Forum Look & New Sections Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum Look & New Sections
Page 1 of 1